In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Personal Data Protection (hereinafter, "LOPD") ", for its acronym in Spanish) and its development regulations, we inform you that the data collected through the PuroEGO.com website (hereinafter" Portal ") will be incorporated into an automated file of personal data for which MODATELIA INTERNATIONAL S.L. will be responsible. (trade name PuroEGO), domiciled at Avda. Juan Carlos I Rey de España, 6-8, 28590 Villarejo de Salvanés, Madrid and provided with Tax Number B87228961. . This automated file is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Your data will be processed as part of procedures dealing with the different types of relationships that may arise between the users of the Portal and Modatelia INTERNATIONAL S.L. as a result of requests, procedures, purchases or procedures referred to in the corresponding data collection form. The data that Modatelia INTERNATIONAL S.L. will process will be those collected through the corresponding data collection forms as well as, where appropriate, those subsequently collected or obtained for the fulfilment of the purposes foreseen in each case.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in any of the forms will be mandatory, hence the omission of any of these may make it impossible for us to provide the requested services.
The data treatments currently carried out on the Portal are as follows:
- Section "User registration": In order to make online purchases on our Portal, you must be a Registered User. For this purpose, Modatelia International, as responsible for these data files, will request a series of personal data through a registration form. These data, together with those derived from the purchases that are made, will be processed in order to allow you to make online purchases and fulfil your orders. Likewise, Modatelia International may process your data in order to contact Registered Users if any kind of incident arises during the processing of the order or in the management of its collection. It may thus collect new data or confirm those already collected when necessary to fulfil the corresponding contract, to prevent fraud or to carry out surveys on the quality of its products and services.
By checking the box "I want to receive communications by email or equivalent means (SMS)", you expressly consent to Modatelia International sending you commercial communications by email or equivalent means (SMS). Additionally, Modatelia International may process your personal data related to purchases made on the Portal to create profiles for commercial and advertising purposes as well as to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you from its equipment and textile fashion retail sectors, including footwear, accessories and other consumer products and services sold under the PuroEGO brand or in PuroEGO stores.
- Section "Newsletter": By sending the corresponding form, the User expressly gives their consent to Modatelia International sending them by any means, including electronic means, our corporate Newsletter as well as offers of products and services that may be of interest to them, in relation to the sales of retail items and textile fashion, footwear, accessories and other consumer products and services sold under the PuroEGO brand or in PuroEGO stores.
Likewise, by sending us your data through the forms provided or by email to the corresponding mailboxes, you declare that the information and data provided are accurate and truthful, and that the User is over 14 years of age. The Portal services are not for children under 14 years of age, so we do not foresee working with parental consent under any circumstances.
Modatelia International will keep your data for the periods legally established for each case and this without prejudice to your right of cancellation.
As an interested party, you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- fulfil a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest,
- formulate, exercise or defend claims;
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the data,
- the treatment is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data,
- the data is no longer needed, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims
- you have opposed treatment under Article 21 of the GDPR;
In Spain Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), Calle Jorge Juan, nº6 28001-Madrid Telephone 901 100 099 https://www.aepd.es/
Users may manifest their opposition to the remission of commercial communications by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
At all events, we inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of the Portal, you can easily reject and delete the cookies installed on the computer. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another and, therefore, please refer to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the Internet browser. Almost all browsers allow you to configure warnings for the presence of cookies or to automatically reject them. If you decide to reject cookies, you can continue using our Portal, although you will have limited use of some of the features.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user's personal data.
The website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows for data to be subsequent processed in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page hits, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc..
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorised access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client agrees to allow the provider to obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.